Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The GAME (television show)


WOWOWOWOWOW IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE GAME.. ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE RATINGS FOR BET MUST HAVE BEEN AT AN ALL TIME HIGH LAST NIGHT BETWEEN 10 AND 11 BUT AFTER 11... HMM IDK..
WATCHED LET'S STAY TOGETHER AND I MUST SAY THAT I WAS NOT AMUSED NOR ENTERTAINED. BET MUST COME A LITTLE HARDER IF THAT SHOW IS GOING TO COME AFTER THE GAME..

BUT BACK TO THE GAME THOUGH.. HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT MELANIE'S SECRET PATERNITY TEST? IS SHE RIGHT? HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT JANAY? WOULD YOU BE MAD IF YOU WERE JANAY? LET ME KNOW CUZ MSB WAS JUST SPEECHLES THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE EPISODE... OH AND BTW DOES ANY ONE ELSE SPELL "HAS BEEN" ALL OVER MALIK IDK LET ME KNOW!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. if i was a wife to a husband with a child by someone else and i questioned who the father was, I WILL MOST DEFINITELY give it a paternity test. however, i would have made sure the father was up to it as well being that the child was 2 years old....that is a GREAT attachment. Melanie has SOO MANY insecurities she NUTS cause now LOOK the child IS his and iDOUBT shes going to admit that smh
    also iReally dont care for Janay because shes a groupie newayz iDid wish the child wasnt his jus so she can b OUT the picture and Melanie and Derwin can live happy because they ALWAYS hav some kind of issue

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first episode was a bit to dramatic for me. It seemed like every character had sooo many issues! Malik was annoying me throughout the whole entire show! My stomach would turn every time Tasha and her young boo (forget his name but he is played by Terrence Jay) would kiss.. I wish Rick Fox was back! They were definitely a cuter and more realistic couple! Which brings me to the mediocre replacement of Britt-Brat!! Smh...

    As far as Melanie I would have done the same thing! However, I wouldn't have sprung such weighted information on my husband, the way she did to Derwine! She needs to stop trying to win what she already has! If she doesn't quit she may just loose everything she's trying to protect!

    ReplyDelete